Goodbye letter to ex- what do you think? My reaction to him asking to talk then blowing me off again?

I’m writing to tell you that I’m done. I’ve tried to be kind and understanding, but you have given me nothing but disrespect, rudeness and mistrust. I have forgiven you so many times for the emotional abuse you’ve shown me, and I’ve had enough. I don’t ever want to see, talk, or hear about you again. You’re an awful person with only your own interests at heart. One day when you wake up you’ll realize that you treated the one person who truly knew and loved you like absolute dirt. Unfortunately for you, it’ll be too late. When this girl or another breaks your heart because you were too selfish and childish, don’t come crawling back to me. I won’t answer. I will never understand how someone who is supposed to love you could treat you this horribly. We’ve been through so much together, yet I wouldn’t even expect you to answer if I was on my death bed; that is something I don’t need in my life. I truly loved you and I’m sorry I wasted my heart on someone of your pathetic character. It’s sad that things have to be this way, but you created this. Anyone who doesn’t even have the decency to wish me a Merry Christmas back, return something of mine, or respond to my email when you were the one to initiate contact, has no business being in my life. Everyone else treats me wonderfully and I only want positive people in my life from now on. I’ve been shown what real love is and you aren’t it. The saddest part of this situation, and proof that you are a jerk, is that I probably won’t even get a response to this email. I’m not going to pretend you haven’t hurt me, because you have so many times, and that’s why I have to tell you that you’re not welcome in my life now, soon or ever. I hate you and I hate myself for giving you infinite chances. You can think I’m a crazy bitch or whatever you like to say about me, but I know, as so many others do, that I’m a wonderful person who doesn’t take this crap and knows who you really are; a lying, manipulative, controlling, immature prick.

P.S. Next time, grow a pair and pick up the phone if you have something to say to someone instead of hiding behind a phony facebook message.

4
4