Goodbye letter to ex- what do you think? My reaction to him asking to talk then blowing me off again?

I’m writing to tell you that I’m done. I’ve tried to be kind and understanding, but you have given me nothing but disrespect, rudeness and mistrust. I have forgiven you so many times for the emotional abuse you’ve shown me, and I’ve had enough. I don’t ever want to see, talk, or hear about you again. You’re an awful person with only your own interests at heart. One day when you wake up you’ll realize that you treated the one person who truly knew and loved you like absolute dirt. Unfortunately for you, it’ll be too late. When this girl or another breaks your heart because you were too selfish and childish, don’t come crawling back to me. I won’t answer. I will never understand how someone who is supposed to love you could treat you this horribly. We’ve been through so much together, yet I wouldn’t even expect you to answer if I was on my death bed; that is something I don’t need in my life. I truly loved you and I’m sorry I wasted my heart on someone of your pathetic character. It’s sad that things have to be this way, but you created this. Anyone who doesn’t even have the decency to wish me a Merry Christmas back, return something of mine, or respond to my email when you were the one to initiate contact, has no business being in my life. Everyone else treats me wonderfully and I only want positive people in my life from now on. I’ve been shown what real love is and you aren’t it. The saddest part of this situation, and proof that you are a jerk, is that I probably won’t even get a response to this email. I’m not going to pretend you haven’t hurt me, because you have so many times, and that’s why I have to tell you that you’re not welcome in my life now, soon or ever. I hate you and I hate myself for giving you infinite chances. You can think I’m a crazy bitch or whatever you like to say about me, but I know, as so many others do, that I’m a wonderful person who doesn’t take this crap and knows who you really are; a lying, manipulative, controlling, immature prick.

P.S. Next time, grow a pair and pick up the phone if you have something to say to someone instead of hiding behind a phony facebook message.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• love and hate, there is only but a thin line between the two..that is you care to love and you care to hate.

If I was the jerk that gets this letter I'd probably laugh on it and boast about it, so it was a good thing you

haven't..being blunt and harsh only means that he really did a number on you so you should keep your calm..

why play his games? if you can't win him over or at least change him..walking away or keeping your silence

means your a better person and you deserve better! if he pursues you then you have value..only send that

letter if you really wish to finish everything with the guy..and you don't expect any response even if this means

a boost on his ego

What Guys Said 3

• writing a letter to break up? make sure you get it to the pony express on time and get back to ye ol farm before sundown in time to chop the wood and churn the butter.

• It might be good to write it on paper then burn it. You'll probably be better off than sending it to him. It would be better off if you just broke it off and didn't say another thing.

• Wow.. there is a lot of emotion in that letter.. you might want to hold off on sending that for a couple of days

What Girls Said 4

• The best thing you can do is walk away. Silence is golden. Don't give him the pleasure that you still hold all these feelings and emotions for him. Walk away because one day he will turn around and it will hit him so hard, and also this way you keep your respect and can hold your head up high. This letter won't mean anything to him and as much as you curse him and "hate" him it won't change what has happened. Let him be and that will be his biggest lesson.

• Wait a few days to send it. If you still feel the same then send it! He will get quite the shock but sounds like he might deserve it!

• He certainly deserves it and I know it's harsh but he thinks he can just walk all over me so It'll be a slap in the face. I'll wait a few days, but just sick of his negative energy and games and want him out of my life forever.

• love and hate are very close, and because this letter is full of emotion he knows you still like him, which as "meccamaga" says will give him a giant ego boost. Honestly, the best thing you can do is to not be a doormat and play him at his own game.

• I agree to both of you. I didn't send the letter, talked things out with him in a passive way, and got the answers I wanted without letting on I still care. So I feel I played things right!

• That's really good :) You just need to be careful with your feelings because guys can play with them. That's the same for girls aswell.

• Of course, I'm keeping my distance but knowing the answers is half the battle in healing your heart so I got mostly what I wanted, the truth. I will have to keep an eye out for his games though.

• I say write it but don't send it. Dumpers usually don't reply anyway, don't give him an ego boost