Is it ok to feel mad at an ex who took you for granted and dumped you over text?

13

What Girls Said 1

• It’s fine to be mad. But eventually you need to get over it and move on with your life

• 7d

Yeah its been a while now and I'm feeling better everyday, but there's still a part of me that feels mad.

What Guys Said 3

• We're human beings, of course, that natural feeling. The best way to get rid of that anger is to forgive both of you. I mean, no one wins everything and no one loses everything, but the best you can do is to forgive her so you are able to move on.
    Remember what this relationship has taught you, and be thankful that you were able to experience the things that you did. Go and walk with pride, you still have a lot

• Yeah, it's ok for a while. But you need to move on. There's no benefit to carrying that with you any longer than needed

• 7d

I am trying, but its been a while now, and there's still some parts of me that feels mad because we go to the same school and every time I see her, I am reminded of the bad things she did to me. How can I get rid of that completely?

• 7d

It's an internal thing; you need to realize your time in this life is very short and you're not getting any benefit from holding a negative feeling from the past in your mind; it's robbing you of today. There is nothing to gain. You need to focus on what you have learned and carry that forward with you to become a better person.

• I guess most people would be upset at being dumped through text