Is he into me or not?

I met this a month ago and we talk every day. We would spend 30 to an hour talking away and now he calls and we only talk for maybe 10 min at the most. He asked me to be his girlfriend on New Year's Day and since then he's changed a bit. He used to text me a lot and now he calls me late in the evening and we don't talk like before. I would like to know what I'm doing wrong. He told me Sat that he's going to be moving to Beaumont Tx for work purposes and wants to continue dating me. Although, he'll be coming once a month to see me. He's got me wondering that he's up to something. I may be wrong...I don't know what to do or what to think. I hate to commit to him and then get hurt down the road.
+1 y
Well, just to update you guys. My so called boyfriend is in Beaumont, Tx which is about 5 hrs away from where I live. I'm not sure where our relationship stands.
Is he into me or not?
1
1