I feel like I am stuck still wondering how he can move on from what we had. I am hurting so bad and confused

I just don't get it. I feel like I am stuck still wondering how he can move on from what we had. We were together almost four years and had a child together 4 months before he broke up with me. We used to be so in love. I still am in love with him. I am hurting beyond belief. He broke up with me about 7 months ago. We still talk, about our child. Its so weird, because I want to talk about so much more. I know I need to move on. I am trying so hard to. But I still cry myself to sleep every night. I still email him in my weak moments. Every website says to do no contact, make him miss you. But even when I try to do that, every couple days he will text me asking about our son. I can't ignore him...he is his father. So then How I do make him miss me if I can't do no contact. I think it might be to late for him to miss me. He seems like he has moved on (emotionally). I just don't understand anything anymore. I love him so much and hurt more then I ever thought I would. What do I do?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Just keep letting things out. Its going to hurt for a while. Just keep your head to the sky it noting much for you to do but just move even though you just want to sit there and wait I'm going through a similar problem just without the child. Just give your self some space and talk it out till you tired of talking about it to other people go out with your friends or just write all your feelings down on paper. Search Google they have lots of ideas on how to move on if you want to sit and wait. Its up to you. But there is hope I believe he may come back

What Guys Said 1

• Sorry to hear that. Its sad and painful but you can't make someone miss you. he texted you? that's a little lame. so I'm guessing he doesn't see the baby or help out with the cost.

What Girls Said 1

• you will get through it. believe me, you're in this stage where you can't see anyhting in a positive way and you can't even see yourself move on. I've been at that stage.. and yeah I can see why it still hurts after 7 months because he still contacts you about your child. it does take time, take some new classes, meet some people, get fit. you're younge. you can do anyhting! Life changes alot, and so do people! you need to get out there and live you're life with your child, that's the person you should care about the most. go for walks, visit your family. don't focus on some jerk that doesn't even want to try and work it out with you, when you have a CHILD! come on now, is that the guy really for you? there are so many other mature guys out there who would do anything to stay with you and your child. you need to get out and not let this guy control you anymore. its a guy that broke you're heart! maybe you should set days where you ex can come pick up the child for the day.. so he doesn't have to text you anymore. he just comes and goes? be strong girl, you have your child and right now that's all you need. get to love yourself and don't even waist your time on this low life ex of yours. he's not right for you. you will get there!