How can I get her back. I still love her and want her. Please help!

My ex and I became just friends after a few months of dating. and two weeks after that she started dating her long time best friend kyle. she always was friends with kyle while we was dating but never liked him liked him while was dating and I didn't care that she talked to him because they was best friends and I didn't want to seem jealous. but after we became just friends 2 weeks later she started dating him. she said he had absolutely nothing to do with us at all and I don't think shed lie. she's straight forward. but 6 days after they got together up he cheated on her twice with his ex and they completely broke up. I liked her all along and we're still friends but I never interfered with her or kyle. and I'm not worried about her liking any other guys for a while because me and kyle was really the only guys she ever talked to. she really don't talk to many guys. she's a girly girl and she still considers me her friend. so I think I have plenty of time to get her back before anyone else comes along. what should I do to get her re interested in me again? I'm not going to move on either. I'm going to give it one more try. everyone deserves a second chance. what's the best steps I could do to get her to like me again? be her friend? use no contact? ask her to hangout just as friends in a few days once she feels better after this break up? please help. I want her back. She's something very special to me

45

Most Helpful Girl

• i would suggest you should start being more in contact with her, more hangout but not too much either. jus like at least once in a day and keep on textin her abt how she feels is she good stuff like that.

always mention in your converstion that you care.

always let her talk or ask questions to her if she stays upsets.

support her ask her that whatever she needs you will b there for her always.

dont say you love her, in between you need to b patient and gain a kind of trust a bond with her that in future if you really like her she wil count on you for her problems ask her to share things when you think she is really upset.

this will take a lttle while but don't rush up because if you guys got into an argument later she would think you took an advantage of her breakup.

always show up caring talk abt funny things to make her laugh.

girls realize abt these things you might had done for them. and finally that would b the time to tell her abt your feelings.

u have to take it easy and behave as a 'bff' and keeping your feelings aside sooner or later you will get her back.

if any further questions feel free to message, I would b happy to hear from you :)

good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• hmm I have broken up with my boyfriend about a month ago and have had many other guys ask me out. I am still upset over the break up and sad it didn't work out so I'm a little hard up on getting comfortable with guys. I tend to get freaked out by overly mushy right now. I do enjoy spending time with one of my guy friends that says stuff like hey I really wanna see a movie is there any out you wanna see? I said the black swan and I went. had so much fun and didn't feel pressured. out of everyone he is the only one I've really wanted to hang out with. so take it sloww and try make her feel comfortable! Hope this helps!

• Shes prob. Still upset about the breakup so just ask to hang out and take advantage of any memories she might bring up if she's that tipe of girl just tell her how you feel lolz ;)

• I think you should talk to her, ask her to meet you then tell her what is in your mind... that's the best way also if you wanna know what she feel for you... Good Luck

• thankk youu :)

• because that is what I hope from my ex boyfriend... I am hoping he will go find me and talk to me... I think she is a lucky girl. Don't listen about what people say to you... you have to talk to her and express what's on your mind before everything is too late... you'll relieved anyhow.

What Guys Said 5

• Always try to give it a second chance, but you need a good plan and you need one fast. This guy can turn things around for you quick => link

• You need to go get some new stank on your hanglow!

• Let me go throw up and I'll get back to you.

• Go wash your vagina

• Everyone does deserve a second chance, but I'm afraid you might be doing the same thing that pushed her away in the first place. There is a right way and wrong way to try to rekindle a relationship, and you kind of need a plan, this guy can turn things around for you => link