Am I a asshole?

I was happy when my ex was pregnant at first but I made her fly back to her hometown when she was 2-3 months pregnant because I wanted to move on and be free. We have our baby now she’s 7 months old , but I don’t see her as much because my job so I’ve only seen her 3 times because she lives in Az and I live in IL , I also just got engaged with the girl I slept with when my pregnant girlfriend was living with me at the time we have a year together. I only give her $100 a month , and I don’t like changing diapers or puke or sometimes the baby moves a lot in my arms , Am I a asshole , I don’t really text her only when I want. What do ya think? Also when should my fiancé meet my baby

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, you're not only an asshole you're disgusting, pathetic, trash and a waste of space.

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• You really need to ask? Lmao

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I didn't read the details but yes. In my opinion you are.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should have asked her for an abortion.

0|0
    0|1
    • I was happy at first, then I did ask her when she was already across the globe and far along my parents also butted in

• These bitches shouldn't even be spreading their legs if they are not going to have an abortion.

• Well we did lived together and I was happy about the pregnancy I just wanted to be free regardless of the situation

• A mature person doesn't behave this way.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's an under statement...

0|0
    0|0
  • I was thinking more like piece of shit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude, you totally and completely suck.

0|0
    0|0
  • A huge fcuking ASSHOLE.. BIG-TIME IRRESPONSIBLE LITTLE SHIT. That's all just coz you need to man up. And it's an* asshole not a*...

0|0
    0|0
  • if you're asking if you are, you likely are

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes