Am I a asshole?

I was happy when my ex was pregnant at first but I made her fly back to her hometown when she was 2-3 months pregnant because I wanted to move on and be free. We have our baby now she’s 7 months old , but I don’t see her as much because my job so I’ve only seen her 3 times because she lives in Az and I live in IL , I also just got engaged with the girl I slept with when my pregnant girlfriend was living with me at the time we have a year together. I only give her $100 a month , and I don’t like changing diapers or puke or sometimes the baby moves a lot in my arms , Am I a asshole , I don’t really text her only when I want. What do ya think? Also when should my fiancé meet my baby

29

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, you're not only an asshole you're disgusting, pathetic, trash and a waste of space.

Most Helpful Guy