What do you do if you want a boyfriend, and the guy you liked has had a girlfriend for 9 months?

- how can I get him, or is it not possible?...

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Impossible? It's impossible to say! Just go out of your way to be nice to him without being too overt and see how he reacts. Maybe this girlfriend is soon to be an ex, who knows? He'll tell you if that's the case.

But don't be too aggressive or he'll run scared!

What Guys Said 3

• i can teach you but its risky, because if he does leave her for you, things will backfire for you aswell if another chick comes along. So be wise. simples;)

• oh really teach me your ways!

• not possible plus you do not want it to happen. If it is that easy for you to change his mind to be with you whose to say someone else won't do the same when your with him.

• Find another guy.

What Girls Said 1

• I agree with the guys why don't you wait until he is single before pursuing him. If you pursuing him now and he breaks up with his girlfriend for you than I'm pretty sure he can do it to you too.