Have you ever broken any bones?

I've broken my femur area twice. And have had lots of bone fractures.

65

Most Helpful Girl

• Eep, the femur seems like a painful one to heal. I've dislocated my wrist, but never broken a bone. =] Though I don't know HOW, because I was one of those kids you'd think should have broken something new as soon as the one before healed up. I was very much a tomboy, even if I dressed like a girl, and got into lots of scrapes. Maybe it was my love of milk and all the time I spent outside in the sun that saved me, lmao.

• Haha yeah milk would be good to drink a lot of! Yeah, Ias way young when I broke it the first time and the second time it was a car accident. It did suck but I pushed myself into getting better Hmm you're lucky ya haven't broken any yet! It can be a pain sometimes.

What Guys Said 5

• Nope, not yet... Hope I never will.

• broken right leg and two broken fingers.

• fortunately,no,not till now!

• Cant remember all of them but to name a few, both collar bones right arm twice both ankles jaw nose cracked skull in 3 places shattered right cheek tail bone. the list goes on.

• I broke my left arm once.

What Girls Said 5

• Noooo...havent fractured or broken anything,thank goodness!

• Nope thank god

my brothers broke his leg twice, he had a car crash

• Ohhh those car crashes can get ya! That was one of my breaks.

• No. It seems like most people I know have though. I feel left out :( Lol

• thankfully no

• i sprained my toe but there was nothing I could really do about that. otherwise, I have been lucky