Is it bad that I want them to break up?

So I want to try and get my ex girlfriend and her new boyfriend to break up by starting a fight in between them by making one of them think the other one is cheating (I have my ways). She really screwed me over hardcore and I want her ass to to feel as low as I did when she screwed me over. And I'll make this clear, I don't want to get back with her, if anything I would try and comfort her and then screw her over again. DOUBLE WAMMY. I don't care if it's childish, no one f***s with me and gets away with it scott free.

62

Most Helpful Girl

• That will just put you on the same level as her. You need to get some pride and man up and walk away from the situation. If she did you wrong then I'm sure she's going to do the same thing to him naturally without you trying to ruin things. Its going to get you nowhere and if things back fire and your plan is exposed then I'm sure you'll loose a lot of respect as well as friends and you probably will be viewed as being the crazy, bitter ex boyfriend. Do you really want that label?

• I want to see her cry. Lol. Nobody will know what I did. Not even her, we haven't spoke in weeks.

What Girls Said 5

• If you try to seek revenge like this, you will be bringing yourself down to her level, which is not what you want. You want to emerge the good person - the victor. That's imho the best way of walking away from all this. It will make her feel like sh*t for treating you so poorly.

• No, this is not good at all! Neither for her nor for you! Get her out of your head for your own sake. Being angry is just like poison. And besides think of her boyfriend, has he done anything to you? You would hurt him,too! If you take revenge on her you won't get trough this sh*t and you'll try to take revenge over and over again. Do you really wanna make her your center of life?

• Using a telephone doesn't require much energy. Plus that prick boyfriend knew she was seeing me before they were a couple. I use to be quite a nice guy. Now I feel heartless and I won't let it happen to me again. It feels good to not be the good guy anymore. And who said I want to revenge over and over, just once.

• I told you my personal opinion but this is your decision anyway. If you wanna do it so why are you waiting? But remember what you said you are nice guy and this is maybe the reason you haven't done it yet, isn't it?

• i get where your coming at with this but think of three things 1) it probably will come back and bite you in the ass 2) if she does that with a lot of guys she will get hers and 3) she's not worth the energy. I tried to get back at this dude who cheated on me with 2 girls and had the balls to try to get a three way when I found out. I tried to get back at him it didn't work as I hoped.

• dont be immature and try to get revenge, just stay out of it. she will get what is coming to her without your interference

• Wow what a child.

Thats so selfish of you.

If you're like that and act that way now then what will you do with other girls?murder them?

you should learn how to control your feelings.

The real revenge is to live your life happier without her.

Thats the best revenge.

• My new opinion on life is FBGM. Who cares about being nice, it just f***s you over eventually.

• And you think revenge will make you feel better?

Thats will just make you stuck with her forever,move on,when she sees you moving on,that will be a hard slab on her face,show her that she is not the only girl in this world.

and what did she do to yOu?

• Wow that was Not expected..

Thank you.

What Guys Said 2

• It is bad and wrong and when it is over you will feel awful for it. But, if she cheated on you then, an eye for an eye, but otherwise leave it alone.

• Who do you think she's seeing now? The guy she cheated on me with. I just can't decide if I want him to think she's cheating on him or her to think he's cheating on her.

• could you not do both?

• I could, couldn't I.

• I understand you want revenge and feel wronged, we've all been there, but ultimately you're only harming yourself.

Focus on moving your life forward and growing your own relationships. Who cares what your ex does with her life? I guarantee you won't in 2 months if you start moving on.

• It will sure make me feel better seeing her at her worst.