We have very on off moments. Why does she do this?

I've had a crush on this girl for several months now. The thing is we have very on off moments. Well get really close for a few weeks then shell refuse to talk to me for a week for apparently no reason but then she comes back and acts like it never happened. This has happened 4 times so far and right now were friends but I'm just wondering if any of you have any experience with this kind of thing and what it might mean

11

What Girls Said 1

• It's probably because she's scared of her feelings. When I had a boy I liked I would ignore him from time to time, because I was kind of scared he didn't feel the same. My best advise is just to confront her. Tell her how you feel, because otherwise you wille always wonder "what if".

What Guys Said 1

• have you kissed her, have you f***ed her? if you don't progress the relationship and succum to those moments when you felt you had to make a move but didn't, if you have too many of those moments it really breaks up the flow of the interaction so you are left with a very confused girl, confused about you liking her, and confused about you being the kind of guy who knows how to get what he wants