We have very on off moments. Why does she do this?

I've had a crush on this girl for several months now. The thing is we have very on off moments. Well get really close for a few weeks then shell refuse to talk to me for a week for apparently no reason but then she comes back and acts like it never happened. This has happened 4 times so far and right now were friends but I'm just wondering if any of you have any experience with this kind of thing and what it might mean

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It's probably because she's scared of her feelings. When I had a boy I liked I would ignore him from time to time, because I was kind of scared he didn't feel the same. My best advise is just to confront her. Tell her how you feel, because otherwise you wille always wonder "what if".

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• have you kissed her, have you f***ed her? if you don't progress the relationship and succum to those moments when you felt you had to make a move but didn't, if you have too many of those moments it really breaks up the flow of the interaction so you are left with a very confused girl, confused about you liking her, and confused about you being the kind of guy who knows how to get what he wants

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;