Talking to my ex... Need advice ASAP!

Ex just apologized to me, was being very nice the past few days and started talking to me, complimenting me, saying he misses me, etc. I don't forgive him or plan on rekindling anything, but I deserve to be treated nicely. He didn't text me today but I found out news I thought he'd really like to know so I texted him. He called me to talk about it and 2 minutes in he rushes off the phone saying it was his friend and that he heard the same news. Said he would call me back. That was 20 minutes ago and this guy has too much ADD to talk long to anyone.

Is he comfortable now with me now that he thinks his apology won me over and is going to be a jerk now? Would a guy who wants to be back in his exs life blow her off on the phone like this and go from texted a lot to not all day?Help!

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• It hasn't been that long... I don't think he qualifies as a jerk again just yet. Keep in mind, that just because he wants to be part of your life doesn't mean he dosen't have a life of his own.

• Ok, thanks for this... you're right, I just know him. Living with him for 2 years I know how he gives people the brush off and for who he does it to haha. Thanks for perspective, clearly I'm upset over the situation!

• lol sounds like you want him back...but your telling yourself you dont. Don't lie to yourself. I'm currently going through this as well. I wanted my ex back, but he told me we could never work it out. So I tried to move on, I hid all my feelings for him, and he would still text me all the time! I was angry & mean toward him 90% of the time! I showed him no nice emotions nor did I show him I still cared. I found out a week ago he had a girlfriend & I was crushed. As much as I thought I moved on, I didn't. When we talked he said he thought I moved on, and he didn't know what else to do. I'm thinkin she's a rebound, seeing how he still texts me daily, he tells me he loves & still has feelings for me. Don't miss your chance if you do want him back. If you were over him, you wouldn't care if he treated you nicely, you wouldn't care if he talked to you at all. As far as him being a jerk...and not calling you back within the 20 mins...if he has ADD...maybe he forgot to call or just got busy...he'll come around.

• I never thought of it this way and I think you're right. I really do still want him back, as much as I know it'll never work. I'm trying to logically push him away but my heart misses him so much. He did text back, I guess that's good enough for him... he said he was going to hold my things hostage so I would have to come visit. I don't get this guy! Good luck with yours though, it's so hard.

• I know exactly how you feel! It is hard. What's meant to be will be though. Good luck girl!

• Thanks and you too. I'm sure she's just a rebound but it's still hard. I think my ex is rebounding too so it makes it harder. I wish these feelings would just go away!