My ex girlfriend broke up with me because of her ex?

my ex girlfriend broke up with me because of her ex that she has a daughter to he couldn't take that she moved on and every time their daughter went to his house him and his new girlfriend were telling their daughter to say horrible things to her mum and she said the longer I stayed with her the worse it got so she broke up with me and I don't know what to do I want her back I really love her and my hearts breaking bit by bit and I would do anything for them too I just need some advice on of what to do I just feel so lost and lonely without her :(

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Move on. She made a decision to END a relationship based on he exes games involving a kid. She is dammaged goods, and she didn't respect your relationship enough to put her ex and the kid in check to still be with you. Start dating other girls, but remember that you will deal with this from single moms so it's best to stay away from them.

• Sorry about your situation, but do you think her ex still wants to be with her?

• He does want to get back with her but she absolutely hates him she said that he nocked her sick every time she saw him I want her back but I just don't know what to do to get her back

• This guy will turn things around for you quick ==> link