Should I officially get rid of all contact I possibly have with him?

Hey guys so my ex dumped me a little over a month ago and we had no contact for a few weeks and then decided to talk to him again to see if being friends again would actually work. Well it didn't because he ignored me( I wrote him on the internet which was the same way he broke up with me.. kind of pathetic). The only form of contact I have with him is facebook because I don't have his number anymore or his email, etc. I wanna delete him off my facebook but I'm afraid ill look bad for doing so and look like I can't handle the breakup maturely. Even though that's not the case. I wanna delete him so I can finally get some closure and because he ignores me and I don't want anything to do with him. I only kept him because I'm afraid of fully loosing all contact with him but do you think that it would be for the best in the end?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• look hunii bunii, if something is in your past that means its in da past for a reason,dont try to be friends with the guy or even talk to him. why? well basically because DATS how yu seem to handle things unmaturey if he doesn't want to talk to you and act unconsiderate about your feelings be the smart one to be able to handle these kinds of situations correctly. deleting him from facebookdoesnt mean nothing, its notlik yur calling him private and crying because yu wana kno y exactly he broke up with yu or asking him to tak yu back...its all a game sweetie and to win this game yu need to kno the rules and be a step ahead of the guys...learn from this experience and sweetie go out, get your nails done, do yur hair nice and dress lik a real beautiful feminine grl (dont forget the heels!) :) let the guy kno yur a smart grl that doesn't let NONE put them down, be confident about yur self there's other guys out there :) ...EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT FINEEE AT THE END you'll see yur life would b almost perfect without him..forget that jerk

What Guys Said 1

• hey..well it doesn't matter that much. Problem is you are thinking too much on that so I'd say delete him and before doing so, just leave a message like "good luck for your future". FB is a social site otherwsie an emial could be better way to tell him that why you are deleting him, because of personal stuff. And if you can write it down on facebook that "it'd be better to not to be in contact anymore because coz it doesn't even feel like friendship. Have a great life."

I guess that is enough and you would not look like an immature girl. And actually you are not.

Take care

What Girls Said 1

• Just do it