What can I do to get her back ?

im writing this with a really painful heartache I'm feeling and really wish you would help me

so there's this girl that I liked a lot and we went out for some time but broke up later for some problems, she told me about those problems and I told her that I was willing to wait for her problems to finish so we'd get back together, but she told me that she doesn't want me to wait and hang around because maybe she'll change her mind later...

then after quite some time she starts telling me that she misses me and that she wants to see me and giving me hints that she loved me... (that was before yesterday)

and for the last two days she stopped talking to me period, she won't answer my texts or my calls.

last time I called her it was on waiting after she said she wanted to sleep(not quite sure BUT could be another guy)

im really confused and in pain here... what do you think I should do to get her to talk to me again ?

10

What Girls Said 1

• hmm well maybe she's distancing herself from you...but it could be that she's just playing you

What Guys Said 0