If you could bring back someone from heaven who would it be?

Question says it all.

Can be anything or anyone

I'd bring back my two dogs.

Who or what would you bring back?

Or if you do't believe in heaven then who would you bring back from the dead?

117

Most Helpful Guy

• Muhammad, alayhi assalam. I'd give him a couple of hours worth of updates on what's happened the last 1300 years, and then have him yell at extremists for being such arseholes. It would probably do more for the liberation of women and the cessation of extremist terrorist attacks than a thousand years of political manoeuvers ever could.

• It's actually not. link

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 11

• My baby sister, she died during birth when I was 6. It caused my mum to get depressed and just have a really hard time, which affected our whole family. I think all our lives would be a lot better if she was here, plus I'd just like to have seen how she grew up and what she would be like.

• My mum, she died when I was 4 and I would really like to meet her

• I would bring back my father.He passed away and I wasn't there. :(

• My Grandma

• Would it be for one day or forever?

If it was one day then I'd go with my Father. There's a lot I'd ask him, say to him and shout at him for, but after a day I'd want him gone again.

If it was forever, my ex.

• I believe in heaven but I wldn't want 2 bring bac n1 because ths world can b really hectic smtimz unles you hated that person&want them 2 come bac&suffer.

• My maternal grandfather. I've heard so many amazing stories about everything he did back during WWII and what a great father he was :)

• Actually, I'd pick Jesus so I could ask him questions...

• My grandfather on my father's side.He was remarkable and kind.

• I would bring back my little dog, whity. I miss her bad

• My dog and dad who just died:( but then again I think heaven is much better than this world so I don't know...

• Keep your faith strong hun, and know one day you will be with your dog and your dad