Together 3 years on and off kissed another guy, can I get her back?

Ok so me and my ex were together for three years all together on and off. The first time we were we dated in high school for about a year and broke things off, years later we got back together after she left heer ex for me, which I didn't know till later I was 23 at the time. We ha nice thing going for about two years we were each others firsts, she said that she knew we would be together again one day so she waited for me. We moved in,to a rented house after about a year. I caught her a couple of timea texting her ex and would get mad over it but she kept saying he's my friend. I gave her a promise ring promising that I would marry her later on. After awhile we broke it off she said she needed space, so that's what I gave her which during the time we still talked and hung out which lead us to get back together. Which pissed off,her ex cause they were also friends at the time, this time she didn't contact him at all. We were together for about 6 months this time around we were living together again in an apartment this time but noticed she wasn't wearing her promise ring towards the last month anymore, after new years she confesed that she kissed him the week before and was recently thinking bout him and that she still loved him and that she needed space to think about things, which is what I'm giving her, I still love her deeply and was gonna ask her to marry me in a month, a kiss is nothing but I wonder if I still have a chance to get her back please help

44

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry, but it sounds like she doesn't know what she wants. You haven't done anything wrong here...it's just her. You seem mature and ready to commit to one person, but she still seems confused about what she really wants. Be a friend to her...and only a friend, for now. Give her another month. If she's still hung up on her ex by that time, then only be a friend to her from that point on and start dating other women. You sound like a nice guy who deserves someone with a more mature personality.

What Girls Said 3

• no you need to irgore her completely get out of the apartment go some were new! do something you always wanted! forget about her for like 2 3 months but half way through text or ring her and be like I arrive back on this date I still love you and if you want to be with me be here at such a time!

• Best answer...f*** her. She's a ping pong ball and she cheated on you. It doesn't matter if she only kissed the guy, she cheated on you. She doesn't deserve you. Sorry. ):

• you can get her back no problem but it's so not worth it. she obviously doesn't respect you enough plus on and off relationships are doomed.

• What if I wanted to give it another try could you give mr some tips...

• She knows I disaprove , I told her that I don't approve of the kiss and that if she needs time alone to take as much time as she needs, she contacted me last week and told me that she knows she can't undo what she did but she still needs time to think things through and that she still don't know how to talk to me cause it causes her pain cause of what she did , I really hope she doesn't take months to talk to me, but I.gotta respect her boundaries , I don't wanna push her away further, we were best

• Friends before all this and at least hope to be that if all else fails

What Guys Said 4

• No chance.

Why?

She's still texting an ex.
    She's making out with said ex.
    She's more than likely having sex with said ex.
    She says she still loves the ex.
    She wants space...from you.

Sorry to be blunt dude. The issue here is...YOU love her deeply, but she doesn't love you. She can say all she wants. Her actions speak louder than words. I'm also sort of curious as to why you're so nuts over a girl that disrespects you like she does.

• No

She played you and leeched you off for couple more months/years.
    Forget her and get as far as possible from this dumb h0e~

• I wouldn't do it unless your bigger than the other guy but remember that just me

• Of course you still have a chance, but you really need to act fast before her ex gets a hold of her heart.. this guy will turn things around for you => link