How can I get my ex back?

Me and my ex have been broken up for almost a year! And every day All I can think about is the first day we met. I have dreams about all the fun times we had.And the problem is she won't speak to me.And I really would like to talk to her again.And how can I get her to go back out with me.

42

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont listen to negative people - my ex called me after 6, count them, SIX YEARS and wanted to apologize to me even though the break-up wasn't his fault at all and told me he was getting a divorce.

Being negative isn't helping this person with their heartbreak. EVERY situation is different - what doesn't work for some may work for others. What works for some doesn't work for others. Not every single person is the same.

Now, having said that - my answer is to just give her some more time to process things. If the break-up was hurtful then its going to take some time. As a girl ill tell you that even if we act like we don't care that doesn't mean we actually dont. There is always hope. No matter what the situation. You shouldn't wait forever, but absolutely go live your life - and keep on loving her if you still do, and you never know what may happen in the future! Good luck!

• I agree. Girls (and guys) do pretend that they don't want to speak to their ex's. I tell my ex not to speak to me frequently but the truth is I love speaking to him, I'm just scared of getting hurt. Just because you think she doesn't care, that doesn't mean it's true. As long as it wasn't a messy break up, then a year down the line, it should be easier to speak to about it all.

What Girls Said 3

• I hate to break it to you, but its been a year and she doesn't want to talk to you. She's moved on and its time you do to...

• im going threw the exact same thing its been over a year and there's not a day I don't think about him.

but that's the past there's a reason that person didn't end up being in your future and you should stop thinking of what could of been. maybe your not in love with her maybe your just in love with the memories you have made with her. the best thing is move on go out there and start dating new people.

• you need to let it go and move on like she has

What Guys Said 2

• Its weird that she won't even speak to you. I think your coming on way to strong. Stop talking to her messaging her wait a few more months, call and ask how she's been. Baby steps You got a long road ahead, and maybe shell come around, but relationships shouldn't be this hard.

• Well it depends, have you tried getting back with her in the past?