If someone cheated on you, which would you do...

1) Get revenge by trashing their car, stealing their $, etc

2) Cheat on them

3) Take them back, no questions asked

4) Break up & move on, no retaliation needed

811

Most Helpful Guy

• I broke up with her and then bawled my eyes out for a few days and was depressed for over a year.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 10

• #4 and depending on the situation and context maybe a bit of #1along with it(but not something that could get me in trouble with the law)

• So you're not going to go Carrie Underwood on your cheating girlfriend's care, lol

• Break up, move on, and don't waste my time trying to get back at them.

• Break up and move on, revenge would be petty in this situation

• I hope I'd just break up and move on, but I get extremely pissed if people disrespect me.

• Just dump them, no revenge no retaliation just dump them

• Okay dude, what is going on with those carrots, lol

• Lol someone sent me an email with some funny pics so I thought I would use the carrots to be different

• Take them back if I got an apology. If I got no apology, I'd go with 4.

• option 4, it's the only sensible option imo.

• Probably just break up and mover on.

• All of the above

• I might cheat on the woman. But if the woman had an amazing personality and she was genuinely sorry then I might take her back and not get back at her. I can't really pick one.

What Girls Said 8

• Break up and move on, no retaliation needed

I would never forgive them because a relationship is suppose to be about trust and that. If he or she cheats on their partner then it just goes to show how much they really care about their partner.

• I would forgive them for myself. I don't deserve to be angry just because some guy cheated on me. He doesn't deserve that much. But I'd still move on, I wouldn't stay with him because I respect myself.

• Good on u, nah being angry for months is not worth it. Cause the whole time the relationship wasn't worth it. Hold that attitude high girl :D

• Have a conversation with them about it and decide what to do from there.

• I would totally break up and move on keeping in mind that he was the one who ruined the relationship and he obviously didn't care that much for me if he would go as far as cheating.

• 4. most likely. I believe in revenge, but I'm not a vengeful person. Depending on what they did/ how I found out I might do 1.

• 4.. but first id tell the girl that he cheated on me with that he had given me aids

• 4 - Move on

• 4 and 1 depending on how serious things were

• Once a cheater always a cheater!