What would you do? Let your best friend die or become half vamp?

Your best best friend just met a vampire and because of that he had to die. So the vampire injected him with some-thing so powerful no-one will have a cure for it, and your besty ends up in a coma on life support and only has a matter of hours. If you found the vampire and begged for your best friends life back and the vampire says"I have the cure but I need something in return, you'd have to become half vampire yourself if not your friend BARE IN MIND

you'd become half vampire, you have a litle brother and sister and BLOOD is you DRUG. Blood is what keeps you alive. Which means u'll have to leave your friends and family.

Would you accept and become half Vampire or let your best best friend die?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Half vamp? Like freaking BLADE half vamp? Bloody hell, pun intended. Because no other vampires seem to do it, I would reenlist in the military, create the Vampire Ranger Command. I would hunt the mujahedin by night, and during the day I would don a UV blocking full body suit and raid underground tunnels. If I was half as fast and strong as popular vampires, I bet I could carry 120 lbs of gear and still outrun an SUV.

This question kicks arse. If we had less social angst and more of this, GAG would be a lot more interesting.

• Well thank you.

• Also, it would suck to leave my family, I guess that's what you were getting at, wasn't it? But there are worse sacrifices to be made for people who seek the greater good.

• Bleeding spam, this crap again?

What Guys Said 4

• Well I will make him die, because after half vamp he would not my friend, and I will stop him for more bad karma. so yes I will choose die for him.

• Let him die.

• You could have made that easier to understand. Anyway, I'd want to be a vampire even if a friend wasn't dieing and in need of my help.

• ...LOL. That's not how it works.

What Girls Said 3

• mmm..I'd let 'em die. I'm not becoming immortal just so I can watch my friend die all over again and be stuck on sh*tty earth 'til somebody kills me.

• i'd pull the plug when no ones looking

• Let him die. I don't want to love forever and watch my best friend die.