What should I do? I really want him back..

Last week I broke up with My boyfriend things weren't working out really. After I broke up with him he said he was happy I broke up with him because I wasn't the One, which I don't know if he actually meant it, or just said it because he was mad. & I also told him I didn't want to talk to him for awhile just to have space and I thought we were done for sure so I wanted to get over him.

last night, I decided to text him, I like him so much and care so much I really wanted to talk to him. so I sent a simple text saying " I miss you ", He then texted back awhile later and said "I miss you too". then I asked him how he was, He said he was alright, and then he asked me the same. I then told him I missed him a lot. and He said Aw, I miss you too, and I miss cuddling with you and watching movies.

I miss it too, a lot.

a bit after we were kind of talking, I asked him if he actually meant what he said about me not being the One, and if he did mean it then how come? He never answered My text at all. what does that mean? does he not have an answer for that? what do you think?

today at school in one of our classes, he would only talk small to me when I was in a group with people, but when I was with one other person or alone he wouldn't look or talk to me, and in the halls too, I'm so confused.

I really miss him, and realize what I let Go of and I shouldn't have. should I text him again tonight or no?

and how do I make him want me back? I'd do anything to have him again. what should I do and say? what could he be thinking by the sounds of it?
1
3