Will my boyfriend ever come back to me after this?

I've dated this guy for 5 years. He always had two female best friends. About a month ago, he broke up with me because he "just couldn't handle all the stress from our relationship". Once we had broken up, he began spending ALL of his time with one of those best friends. He promised me they were nothing more than friends and even told me that he still had feelings for me and wanted to see me and kiss me, etc. Yesterday, he told me that he now has feelings for her and asked if I would be OK with him dating her. I want him back! I act like I don't care, but I love him. Will he ever come back to me or will he stay with this "best friend" forever? I even changed his facebook password so that he couldn't get on and change his relationship status...low blow, right? It just hurts so much. How do I get him back?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• i know its hard to forget but let him go. I know its one of the hardest things to do is watch the love of your life moving on when you aren't but you can do it. the way I got through it was by snapping a rubber band on my wrist every time I thought of him. its silly so it made me feel good and reminded me that he hurts me and is unhealthy. but don't let him out of your life completely just dotn sit around waiting for him to love you.

sorry :).

What Guys Said 1

• ouch! he doesn't like you anymore but I like you <3

What Girls Said 1

• You do not want him back yeah you have that feeling you do but he blew you off he lost you and he will not get you back you can get someone better forget him your not worth his time