Ever got back with an ex boyfriend?

After you dumped him for being clingy and would you get back with an ex Boyfriend if he did no contact and changed himself up inside and out?

33

Most Helpful Girl

• I try to avoid getting back together with an ex, it generally leads to a lot of on/off, back and forth. It just makes things messier. I would however consider it if I still had strong feelings and he was really making an effort to work on the issues that lead to the break up.

• Yeah but I mean if he was clingy not an @$$

• It dosen't matter if they were clingy or a jerk... only that they are able to work on whatever issues it was that lead to the break up.

What Girls Said 2

• People don't change.

• Maybe. But it's a lot easier to move on and make new mistakes with someone else.

What Guys Said 3

• Girls like to keep the clingy guys around later on to try to be "friends" with them, but not to get back with. When a girl cuts you off for something like that it's a sign of fear of commitment, of she doesn't want to be committed to YOU. Once a girl puts you in a category you pretty much stay there. Girls are chased all the time, so it's best to never talk to her again and move on, because she was moving on BEFORE she broke up with you.

• no harm trying.. but the key is to get another chick. And she has to see you around having fun and be "changed" as you put it. Then there is a chance.

• lol...quite interesting

• lol its true. no contact is OK for a while, but shoot her an email keep it very short, say you ure cool about the break up, you agree that you're probably better of not together and that you wish her the best and its cool if she wants to stay friends. But don't actually be friends, keep in touch once a week or so and if she contacts you more often then reply. if she sees you single, ure screwed. She sees you having more fun and luking better then when you were with her& with a new chick you got good chance

• did you get her back yet?

whats the update.. what happened?

• She got a new boyfriend 2 months after our break up. I do not contact her but she says hi to me and waves and stuff.

• that sucks bro. hope they break up and you get her back. chances of them working out for long is very slim. So in the meantime you go out and have fun. forget about her for a while and get a new chick. have you dated anyone yourself since the break up?

• i am trying to date this new girl. I will update you if anything happens.