Why does every girl he gets with hate me?

My ex and I are still friends and every girl he gets with in a relationship or as a hook up hate me, why is this?

Yeahh, I mean the most recent girl got pissed because he remembered my zodiac sign and its the sign of being a freak (lol) but he didn't know hers

52

Most Helpful Girl

• It probably is because some girls are territorial and feel intimidated when an ex girlfriend is friends with their beau! I know that sometimes I get that way too. Though, if they are open about the friendship that should make the girlfriend feel better about the situation because they know that the boyfriend is not being secret about it! I wouldn't worry about it if the guy is not letting his relationship ruin your friendship with one another. If it starts affecting the relationship than I would talk to him about him.

What Guys Said 2

• They're probably threatened by you. They know he once had feelings for you and they're afraid he still might, or might in the future.

• Jealousy, terroritial protection, epic animal cat war battle. You name it, it's all of them.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe your subconsciously feeling threatened by them, so you give a 'threat vibe' (because you were with him at some point, regardless if you see him that way any longer) and are protective, and they are subconsciously picking it up and it's reciprocated.

^That was a long sentence.

• It's because you're an ex. Girls are just catty like that. It's a territorial thing, it really is. That's HER man and she sees you as a trespasser all over her property and she doesn't like it. I'd hate you too to be honest. I wouldn't want my boyfriend being all best friends with some girl he used to date.

• sounds like they're insecure

• Because they probably think he really wants you back, and if he's closer with you than with them he probably does still have feelings for you, honestly.