Dumbest reason why you've broken up with someone or have been dumped over?

what's the dumbest reason ever

mine was "you never call me b4 you go 2 sleep" <---WTF

but yeah what are your stupid reasons or the stupid reasons why you broke up

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I moved, girl didn't have the address. Said she was upset she didn't know where I was on the first day I moved to stay with a friend for a little bit. I moved 250 miles away the day after that and have never seen or talked to her since. That was 22 years ago.

Was not intentional, just the way it worked out. Never really broke up, but she never found out where I was either. :)

• After she told me that, I went to see my mom. She said lets to go to see your aunt. I said OK. Never went back after getting to where I live now, never seen that aunt either. Blame my mom. :)

Guess I was not that into her lol.

What Girls Said 2

• Mine was cause he was looking a girl's ass's. DUMN ages ago though

• my ex broke up with me because I flirt to much, I don't think it was a serious thing but watever lol

What Guys Said 3

• She wasn't competitive, when I tried to get her to play tennis she would just stand there and not participate. She also ate food like she had a bottomless pit.

I could never get serious with a girl who would get fat. I had to end it early.

• Mine was because of snoring. She was as sexy as hell, and just as active in bed. But the first night that we spent together actually sleeping (or trying to), was a night in hell. There was just no way I could have a serious relationship with a girl that could snore loader than me LOL

• I cheated and she dumped me wtf!?