His ex is obsessed with him still, advice?

Ok so my man's ex is obsessed with him. They've been broken up for over a year now and she still is constantly calling him and texting him all day everyday. They do have a kid together so I know she won't ever be completely out of the picture but it bothers me and I can't do anything. He doesn't want me to talk to her because she's a total bitch and will intentionally make his life hell for no reason at all. I don't want to make his life even more difficult. I'm not worried about him cheating on me with her he's always talking bout how she's changed and he can't stand her. But she won't leave him alone. She hacked his facebook and read the msgs between us and then put an old pic of them as her profile pic. Whenever she can get into his house she will and goes through his stuff hardcore. She says she loves him but slept with his nephew and always had him stay at his moms when she wanted to have her exs over for a party when they were together. She's depressed and so I don't want to say anything that would make her do something stupid as much as she bugs me I don't want to be responsible for that but I don't know what to do.

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I think what you should do is try to keep her out of your hair. Ask your boyfriend to not tell you anything about him and her, like how much she texts him or goes through his email/stuff. This way you can pretend she doesn't exist. When she is over and you have to be nice, just be nice and then walk away. You don't have to be her friend or talk to her at all. You don't have to do anything but trust that your man will not cheat on you. Obviously she is a cheater and no good for him, and he knows that she is crazy. He has chosen you over her so don't worry about your man cheating on you. I also have a friend who is with a guy that has 2 kids from 2 different women who are crazy and just wanted to get child support. She just ignores them and calls them crazy, and she just tries not to let them get under her skin. anyway good luck