Habitual Heart Breaker?

I have a tendency to end all my relationships within a relatively short amount of time. In fact, the longest I've lasted thus far in a relationship has been four months. I wouldn't find this so troublesome were it not for the fact that I am ALWAYS the one ending the relationships.

I've often wondered if maybe I am more attracted to the chase than the person himself. Others have told me that they believe "when the right one comes along, I'll just know". I, on the other hand, need a non biased opinion on this.

Is there something wrong with me?

11

What Guys Said 1

• No, it's normal not to find someone in the dating game, it's so artificial and it's hard to really get to know someone since everyone's on best behavior all the time.

Try meeting someone more 'organically', in a classroom or a grocery store, or in a club for people with similar interests. That way you start out knowing you have at least a certain number of lifestyle things in common.

What Girls Said 1

• I did that for about a year and a half until I found the one. I always found something I did not like in the guy after about 2 weeks and the relationships lasted 2 months tops. I did it because I was picky and not sure. I think you'll know when you find the right one, I got sick of the dating game and was sick of dating loser and just wanted to settle so I looked hard until I found the one then settled.