It's been over a year, I can't stop thinking about my ex?

We haven't spoke in 6 months and she's moved away to Scotland with her new man, she screwed me up so much that I fear for letting any girl get that close to me, but I'll be thinking about her all the time what can I do to get over it, it's got to point im smoking loads and loads not going into work, fallen out with all of my family, it's like no one understands can someone help me

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 3

• U're a f.. ckeen idiot. You're free and can conquer the world without women and loads of kids on your neck. You can invent SpaceX rocket or Tesla car or some new crazy sh1t but you just lay down and smoke and just don't enjoy your life, well, go for the darwin's prize then.

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I've tried most normal things like buying clothes and stay focused at work extra hours and shit, I'm not much of a drinker but since then I've drank like a tank with my mates and stuff nights out pubs, everything just doesn't feel right

• 3d

It is temporary. Get some pre-workout igniters and hit the gym for instant help.

• 3d

Cheers man thank you

• Ya man you gotta talk to other girls and move on she's gone if you sit and mourn over her its only gonna get worse

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I've tried im on all of the social dating sites, I was a confident lad who had no problem to approach a girl I didn't know but it's all gone now😂

• 4d

Dating sites don't work very well try to meet people in person

• 4d

I've been out of college for like 5 years now, so I wouldn't even know how to go about meeting anyone like that

• This sounds fairly extreme so I would say delete all your social media, talk to random women, try get the ride if you feel up to it, give it a couple of years you’ll be fine

0|0
    0|0
    • 4d

I've tried to drown myself in work first and that didn't work, tried buying loads of shit no good and even tried speaking to woman im not sure it's my thing anymore😑

• Show All
    • 4d

I just wanna be over it

• 4d

It affects everyone differently, look if it’s gonna cost you your job try therapy

Recommended myTakes