Ex girlfriend has new boyfriend

I love her very much but I pushed her away by being too clingy I have not contacted her sence the break up 2 months ago but now she has a new boyfriend. I want her back really bad and I know I was clingy. Should I wait and see what happens?of course I want turn down a girl who shows interest in me and I find attractive so in reality I'm not waiting but if they break up I think I will make a move assuming I'm single. What do you think?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• well don't talk to her right away because that's gonna give a totally sign of desperate-ness and she is gonna be totally turned off.. show her that you don't care that your not with her but don't be mean just act like you don't mind it.. and she will see she doesn't have you wrapped around her finger and she will miss all of your attention and start to like you again. That's exactly how I am. I hate guys who are really clingy. I think it is a big turn off. so just do her like she does you and she will start to feel like you did. and try to make her jealous!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Like if they broke up wait a week then establish contact?