Ex girlfriend has new boyfriend

I love her very much but I pushed her away by being too clingy I have not contacted her sence the break up 2 months ago but now she has a new boyfriend. I want her back really bad and I know I was clingy. Should I wait and see what happens?of course I want turn down a girl who shows interest in me and I find attractive so in reality I'm not waiting but if they break up I think I will make a move assuming I'm single. What do you think?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• well don't talk to her right away because that's gonna give a totally sign of desperate-ness and she is gonna be totally turned off.. show her that you don't care that your not with her but don't be mean just act like you don't mind it.. and she will see she doesn't have you wrapped around her finger and she will miss all of your attention and start to like you again. That's exactly how I am. I hate guys who are really clingy. I think it is a big turn off. so just do her like she does you and she will start to feel like you did. and try to make her jealous!

• Like if they broke up wait a week then establish contact?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should listen to this guy => link

• My ex has a new boyfriend and I want her back :( but I wasn't clingy.

• Well at least your not alone man. I'm walking through hell with you.

• im in the same boat. pain is so bad. listen...get a new chick. asap start dating. improve yourself. have some fun. don't think about her for next 10 days. then see clearly and decide your next strategy.

• I can't just stop thinking about her... Especially when she texted me two days ago after us not talking for 1.5 months... To "see how I was doing"... Fml. Obviously I told her I was doing great so I don't see like I "need" her. It's like me saying the word Elephant, what are you thinking of? You're thinking of the word elephant.