How do you cope with stress?

So yeah guys i just found out that my dad cheated on my mom with a gold digger. I thought he was a very faithful and loving man, bcs he never made us suspicious at all. We were fine, i loved him so much he's a great dad but shit hurts like wtf. He told me not to hate him after all things he did, but i just can't, im so disappointed... i dont wanna talk to him anymore but he keeps saying that he loves me and that he is still my dad, but it hurts me. I wish i was dead, i can't see my mom crying all night.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Hookers cocaine and booze but its probally not the best idea

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Wow, my problems see irrelevant so I don't think "knit a scarf" is a very helpful suggestion to you right now.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is really upsetting. I think you need to be a rational adult... at least that helps me. Trying to see why he might have done it. It sounds like it might have been just a sex thing. It does not mean he doesn’t he doesn’t love you. At some point an opportunity to sleep with someone else came up and, being only human, he couldn’t resist the temptation.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3d

I feel betrayed. He told me his things with mom is all good, but what made him cheat is this gold digger he can't resist well yeah she's younger than my mom, but you know how a gold digger acts towards older men with $

• Show All
    • 3d

Ugh. Life is hard. There was an incident with my parents: my parents’ best friend (guy) sent my mom an inappropriate text. To this day, I have no idea what it said. My dad snapped. He went to the bar, wouldn’t talk to my mom, smashed her phone, broke a door... for years after my mom wasn’t allowed to have a cell phone. I feel that he overreacted to the situation and was extremely controlling. It took me over 5 years to forgive him and get to a point where I could have a relationship.

Don’t feel you have to forgive him right away. You are entitled to your feelings.

• 3d

omg thats bad. but yeah i'll forgive him but maybe years later. hurts

Recommended myTakes