Should I stay or should I go?

I've been dating my boyfriend for over a year now and we live together. I moved in with him after only 2 months in to our relationship. And now I'm realizing how much it has affected us. We fight all the time and now I'm starting school and he tried to make me feel bad for that. I know I want to move out but should I end this relationship too?

20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• sit down with him on a good day and see how you both feel! DONT CRY! but you should move out and if he wants to stay with you then keep the relationship but if not then end it and move on! study hard and get a better job than he and be rolling in the cash!

or if he perfers go on a brake! but please see bout seeing other people on a brake don't it to end like ross and rachel out of friends

• i don't know about breaking the relationship...but I guess you shd move out...