GUYS: what does it mean when you keep coming back?

my ex boyfriend and I have been on and off for 2 years now. the first time he disappeared was for about 6 months, I was completely heart broken and then I moved on.. then he randomly started calling me again and then he disappeared and stopped talking to me again for about 2 months and we stopped talking and he disappeared when I told him to never talk to me again. about a month later we started talking again and I lost my virginity to him, he disappeared again after that for 7 months and now we're talking again. what does this mean? why does he keep coming back?

11

What Guys Said 1

• I think the more important question here is why you keep taking him back?

• my question is why does he keep coming back, why doesn't he move on to someone else. I know why I keep taking him back that's not my question.

• No one here can answer you without knowing more about the situation than what you supplied in your question. Without knowing why you put up with him, I can't deduce why he'd come back to you. From what I can tell, the likeliest answer is that he comes back because he knows you'll fall for his act, and he's using you to his own ends.

What Girls Said 1

• he keeps coming back cause he knows you'll take him back...