If you cheated, would you tell?

Regardless of the reasons, weather it was the biggest mistake of your life or anything else, would you risk loosing your partner, hurt them and tell them or keep it a secret? Would your answer be different if you were married or in a serious relationship as opposed to just starting out etc?

I didn't cheat, I'm doing a study for school :) thanks

42

Most Helpful Guy

• You're not gonna like this anwer!

1.

I'm married, I love my wife, she loves me, thus if I cheated on her it would be the stupidest thing I could do.

2.

If I did it (in a drunk folly for instance) I'd regret it and be unhappy and ashamed, I'd feel real bad about it.

3.

If I did it and told it her I'd done it I'd feel a bit less bad but she would feel worse than if she didn't know.

Now draw the logical conclusion : what would be best for her?

If she cheated on me, I'd prefer not to know it.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm not the cheating type... but the answer is obvious... HELL NAW I'm not tellin... what she doesn't know, won't hurt me... and if I ever did cheat, I'd havta go out of town... with someone she doesn't know, the other woman doesn't know about my girlfriend, etc...

What Girls Said 4

• You took the risk of losing your partner when you made the decision to cheat.

• keep it to myself.

• It would be hard because I would be afraid of being left but If you respect him, tell him.

• if it was a mistake and I would never do it again, then no.i wouldn't tell