I force myself to move on becuase I don't want to wait around and suffer. Not to sure how to approach this situation?

when me and my ex broke up I wanted him back so bad and I always thought we would get back together but he said we wouldn't. Yet he would talk to me everyday and would always ask questions if I was with other guys or not. Then I started dating a new guy becuase I thought it was time to move on. As soon as I started dating a new guy he stopped texting me. I think about him everyday and this may sound really wrong and mean but I want to know if he still has feelings for me or wants to be with me and I kind of miss talking to him too. I don't want to talk to him because I'm nervous to but I want to know if he still likes me or has feelings for me. I can't help how I feel and he is in my mind everyday. but I force myself to move on becuase I don't want to wait around and suffer. I like both of them a lot, but I'm curious about my ex.

11

What Guys Said 1

• If he still wanted to be with you he wouldn't of broke up and said he wasn't getting back with u. Some of his actions don't make sence but honestly it sounds like you still have feelings for him. And to move on it's not healthy for you to talk to him anyway. Plus if you still have feelings for the ex I'm not sure your ready to be dating someone else.

What Girls Said 1

• I've been there.

When I broke up with a guy last year I definitely wanted to stop dating him, but I instantly got jealous when he found a new girlfriend. I think it's just some weird possessive thing we feel about people that were recently ours. If he had strong feelings for you, he should have been brave and told you that.