Why is he having private talks??

Why is my boyfriend having private message conversations with other women on facebook.

He left his account open the other day...and there are so many messages from women.

I mean I have confronted him about it before and told him I didn't like it and he still continues to do it thinking I'm not aware.

In all honestly the women are the ones that originally contact him but then he replies and its to flirty for my liking!

The other day he was having a conversation with a complete stranger and he suggested that next time he's over his friends...she should join them.

Please help me!

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmmm, just a thought:

He's trying to make you jealous?He could be unsure about you.

I mean if he was busy with other girls he will always do best to cover it up!

Him not locking his Facebook tells me he wanted you to see or doesn't mind you seeing cause it will benefit him if you know..

He might feel that you will appreciate him more if you see he's popular & wanted. Sometimes guys try to make you jealous (even if they know you will get upset) as they see jealousy as confirmation that you are still crazy about him ;)

What Guys Said 4

• I'm going to be a bit bias here and act like I am talking to you as if you were one of my close female friends. Kick his ass to the curb! You deserve much better than someone like this. It is one thing talking to girls on-line and wanting to hang out because, well that's what you do with friends. And its another thing when you flirt with them and tell the girl that they should hang out, but wait til he is at his friends house to do so. Why, does it have to be a friends house? hmmmm... Yeah, kick his ass to the curb and find a new guy.

• He just wants to be the man. If it bothers you that much then just leave or tell him you are going to. It's difficult to feel secure in your relationship when it seems like the other one is going behind your back. If he accually respects or loves you, he will understand. If he doesn't then you may be in a 1 sided hollow shell of a relationship. Sorry but that's what I get from your story.

• well honestly saying I never understood why it's so accepted these days among couples ... that guy should have female friends and girl should have male friends ... call me ancient or whatever you want but in my eyes when a guy is in a romantic relationship it's not wise and also NOT necessary to have female friends ... same thing with girls ...

• he likes you

What Girls Said 3

• i've been through this before I remember it clearly. my ex was the same but with his cell same thing asking some girl to meet up. I kept asking him to stop never did for the last year I was with him. he never stopped no matter what always trying to get with other girls behind my back for the whole 3 years I was with him so I left him and that's when I found the love of my life. its up to you on what you do just giving you my two cents

• dump him, he`s a pervert

• I like it :) x If he carries on the way he is behaving...he'll be long gone.

He's lost my trust...all by having a flirty conversation with some stranger. It's not the 1st time for this aswell so he's on his final warning. Also the women he always talk too are the ones that look like they love themselves,that look fake...it then makes me wonder why the hell he's with me!

• I can`t stand fake people, ugh. Seriously dump him, find someone better there`s plenty of nice guys out there.

• does the message bother you a lot or because he's talking with other girls?

• Both really...I can totally understand the fact that he has female friends...but why does he talk like that with a complete stranger. I mean he basically said that they should meet up sometime! What the hell! and once again she's completely different to me...like she's a size 0, Orange from tanning and looks like she loves herself! he just doesn't listen when I say I don't like it...I feel like every time he's on his computer he's taling to her...not good at all!

• well dump him, he is not worth for your love, obviously!