If he/ she cheated.. would you? Why?

If he/ she cheated.. would you? Why? Why not? Does it make it right? Or just make you feel better?

42

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't do it to take revenge from him. But sometimes when people get cheated on, they ''feel'' it before it even happens. The kind of attention they have been getting changes and they smell something ''fishy'' about the relationship then one day out of frustration and need for approval, people cheat on their cheating partners, usually subconsciously at first. I wouldn't recommend to cheat on a cheating partner to take revenge or feel better.

What Girls Said 3

• Two wrongs doesn't make a right...and doesn't make you feel better either so no I wouldn't I would just leave the loser alone!

• No I wouldn't cheat because I would be gone (unless it was my husband). The lie is the deal killer.

• Unless it was your husband? How does that change your view?... maybe I shouldn't ask such a loaded question... if you are married, don't answer

• No, because cheating is a scumbag thing to do, and it's even more scumbag to do the harmful thing back to the other person as revenge. It wouldn't make me feel better either, if a guy cheated on me I don't think I'd ever trust him again.

What Guys Said 2

• If one get cheated there are two things to consider,one thing if you are really aware of that you have been cheated,then think about the root cause, nobody can cheat you without your ignorance or carelessness.Re think in detail about your draw backs and learn a lesson from that and try to avoid repeatedly get cheated by the same orothers on other different occassions.Other thing you must Make the one that you are aware of their cheat and give a sweet revenge to make them understand that nobody can always be cheated.If you are not a competent one to give a sweet revenge leave it and take precaution to escape from cheaters.So learn a good lesson without lossing your faith an life,give a sweet revenge to warn the one about cheating will give the one a bda chances.

• If I get cheated,I will not be happy if I were sincere. If I were not sincere I will not got angry.At the same time even if I were sincere and I got cheated<i will lookafter back to me and my deeds and actions which tempted to get cheated. If I find it as my fault ,I will definitly correct and if she like she can come back as it being my problem.If I were cheated with counterpart ignorance or arrogance I will try to convince if not convinced let it go her own way look for the best.