What am I doing wrong?

everybody ex is contacting them trying to talk to them after they mark up being from a year a month even a week me and my ex been broken up for a year was still close going places together and hanging out he just started ignoring me and I can't get him to text me while I been doing the none conversation thing what is so wrong with me why won't he text me

12

Most Helpful Guy

• so to clarify, you had contact and now you don't right? He's made a decision that he doesn't want you in his life right now. This is either because he has accepted he needs to move on and can't with you still hanging out or he has already moved on and your not an important part of his life anymore. As horrible as it sounds to say a lot of guys only stay friends with an ex when they still have feelings for them and when they subside they often let you go as we don't need that many female friends particularly when they are an ex!

What Guys Said 1

• he's trying to move on. sometimes he thinks your the problem in his life. he feels like he needs to move on officially.

What Girls Said 1

• Its not about doing something right or wrong... its about how your ex feels. People who's ex contact them aren't really doing anything speacial... their exes just haven't moved on yet. If your ex is pushing you out of his life its because he wants to move on. The only thing you can do at this point is respect that and move on.