Am I a bad person for keeping my child away from their father?

I think I’m pregnant. I just ended my relationship with the possible father because 1) I found he was cheating on me. 2) he has severe bipolar and anger issues and I tried my best to work past his issues because he is going to councilors and working on himself. So I gave him a chance. But I cannot keep up with the emotional strain he made me feel. Not including the fact he used me for a lot of things. He also came close to being physically abusive. If I’m pregnant I want to move to a different state to life with family. Where he’ll never know and never find me. I have a restraining order on him. Am I wrong if I never let my child know about him? Of course when he/she is old enough they can meet him and learn for themselves the type of person he is but I don’t feel safe if I tell him that I’m even pregnant. Thank you
9
5