I cheated on him, but I didn't mean it ...

My boyfriend haaaaaates it when I talk to other guys. He gets so jealous very easily. He saw that I'd been playing with loads of guys, and he thinks I'm doing the same to him so he's LITERALLY blanking me! HELP? & I can't talk to him :/

12

Most Helpful Guy

• When you're with a guy it is okay to; Talk to other guys

Hang out with other guys

Hug other guys

Sometimes (as long as you're not blowing of the boyfriend and he

knows and is okay with it) get out and do stuff with other guys

it is NOT okay to; Sleep with other guys

Flirt with other guys

Go to other guys houses to 'watch movies' ect.

or basically anything which you feel is special when you do it

with YOUR bf.

• That's the thing; he gets very jealous even if I just say hi to another guy. I guess I took it too far & flirted with more guys whilst going out with him & know I guess he totally hates me. But he's done it before, he went out with another girl but he didn't hide it. He used her & he hates her.I got overbut he should do the same!

What Guys Said 1

• you did mean it maybe you shouldn't have been so easy you're at fault

• Well, I didn't realize that this time I took it too far and now I am stuck not knowing what to do!

What Girls Said 1

• How do you not mean to cheat on someone? You can't play with loads of guys if you have a boyfriend, unless you'd be okay with him doing the same with other girls. He is totally in the right to be mad at you. Sorry, but it's true.

• I know, I know ... But he used a girl when he went out with me & he didn't hide it either. I also know he flirts with lots of girls - just because he deleted the messages doesn't mean I didn't see them!

• I'm in a similar situation, but sometimes you just have to tell him no and that's final and cut off all communication for a while.

• wooow; thanks for the advice!