Which would you prefer?

Would you tell someone you liked them with a message or over Facebook, or would you rather tell him/her in person?

Does it make a big difference?

Which method would you prefer someone telling you?

I would really like some girls input as that's why I'm asking but guys are accepted.

11

What Girls Said 1

• I think it all depends.. If you like them and you know that they like you back, then definitely I would prefer in person. It makes it more special and actually meaningful. But if someone I didn't like told me they liked me in person it would be awkward and I wouldn't really know what to do .. But I guess overall in person would be better

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, it makes a world of difference. I don't think I'd ever tell somebody that online, unless they lived far away from me. My vote is for telling her in person. Online seems a little too timid and too much can go wrong. If you do it in person, it is much more sincere than simply reading text.