She touched my arm. Was she flirting?

There's this girl in one of my classes. I only met her this week. Now the other day, she and I were talking and while we were talking she touched my arm. Like specifically, she put her hand on the upper half of my arm and left it there for like one or two seconds. Was she flirting with me? This could easily be a stupid question, but I don't want to read something into it that isn't there. Also, if she was flirting, how should I respond?

11

What Girls Said 1

• I'd say she was flirting but you should probably watch to see how she interacts with other people. If she just does that to everyone than she just has a touchy feely kind of personality. But yeah, if she is flirting than just flirt back. Smile, laugh, whatever...

What Guys Said 1

• her touching you first is a good thing, just don't fall head over heels until you see if she dose the same thing to other guys. it is a definite sign of flirting, she feels some connection to you. you can always see what happens if you touch her, keep it apropriate.