What should I do about my ex?

i've been dating the same guy for 3 1/2 years, but he would only kiss and hug me when he wanted to(which was NOT often). He would never flirt with me at all. And was a total anus to me in front of everyone all the time. So this other guy started texting and calling me I would always remind him that I have a boyfriend. But my now ex-boyfriend saw the messages and says I cheated on him. But we still hang out and he doesn't want me talking to anyone else but him.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• I never understand girls, why would you want to associate with someone who has treated you that way. Is that who you would want to be the father of your kids? Enjoy yourself there are plenty of guys out there that would treat you like a princess. He's your ex and I bet he's hooking up with other girls but wans to control what you do.

• thanks:) yeah I know its just hard. I just wish I could be his best friend and that's it.

What Guys Said 1

• hes your ex... tell him to shut the f*** up and go enjoy yourself.

What Girls Said 1

• Run away from this kid--he's crazy!