Give up and move on or just one more chance?

Well he cheated again, But I know he loves me He's cried and like We are so close but this time I told him was the last time, He called me today and was like I'm sorry I feel stupid for getting mad at you for not trusting me. I still want to talk to him and I don't know why. I feel stupid, Like he really don't care or something ilk. I Love him and its only been like 7 months but we pratcially live together but were teens, Life is so hard and I kinda wannna move on but I'm not that strong for some reason I still wanna talk to him. He's my best friend. I'm just so upset. He's like the bad type and I Lost my virginity with him and I just don't know what to do. Forgive him and take time away from him or Just try to move on.
+1 y
What should I do when he calls? I know he cares for me But I just don't think I could ever trust him again. I don't know if I should just Stop talking to him or talk to him For me to cause I just want to talk to him And I shouldnt. ?
4
3