Give up and move on or just one more chance?

Well he cheated again, But I know he loves me He's cried and like We are so close but this time I told him was the last time, He called me today and was like I'm sorry I feel stupid for getting mad at you for not trusting me. I still want to talk to him and I don't know why. I feel stupid, Like he really don't care or something ilk. I Love him and its only been like 7 months but we pratcially live together but were teens, Life is so hard and I kinda wannna move on but I'm not that strong for some reason I still wanna talk to him. He's my best friend. I'm just so upset. He's like the bad type and I Lost my virginity with him and I just don't know what to do. Forgive him and take time away from him or Just try to move on.

What should I do when he calls? I know he cares for me But I just don't think I could ever trust him again. I don't know if I should just Stop talking to him or talk to him For me to cause I just want to talk to him And I shouldnt. ?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont forgive him because obviously you already have. Make him suffer. I'm he won't last a day without knowing abt you. But either way, he has already had his chances. & Don't feel stupid, especially if you lost your virginity to him. At least you know you did it with someone you really care about. Now just move on and find someone who will apriciate that love that you give. Start talking to other people, go out with your friends. It might take a while to get over him, but don't feel that your not strong because you are. You just need someone to push you into moving on:)

What Guys Said 4

• If you’ve only been dating for a few months, I would definitely say he’s not smitten enough to bother with. He’s still supposed to be in that phase where he barely even checks out other women at the few-months point. Sometimes when relationships have been going on for years, though, someone cheats and there are successful second chances. And some men are so grateful for them you’ll get a weekly pedicure, back rub, and all the chocolate you want for eternity.

I think there are too many fish in the sea to keep one who can’t stop tasting new worms. Now, to answer the question straightforwardly: Should you take back a cheating boyfriend? Probably not. But the decision ultimately depends on your own circumstances, trust levels, and forgiveness factor.

• You answered your own question right at the start..."Well he cheated again". The key word here is "again". He broke the trust in your relationship more than once. How many more times are you gonna let this happen? Without trust you have nothing. I say move on. At first it will be tough, but you'll get stronger as the days go by.

• Yeah and that was the whole fact of breaking up trust. He tried with my best friend which was hard but I gave him a chance and he was aDick at first but he changed or me I mean I waited hand and foot on him and It so hard I really do love him. I gave him everything. And he said he understood why I did it and Y I won't give him another chance but next time he Calls what should I say? Lke he's not the sensitive kind he don't show his emotions only sometimes. And I feel somlost without him but idk?

• Very true I know but Like its so much more complicated. I don't think we should go out anytime soon, But I see him everyday He comes over Everyday. To hang with my older brother. Should I just Wait a little while or what?

• You will need to be strong and ignore him when he comes around. Let your brother know what has happened between the two of you so he know why you're ignoring him. If he follows a schedule as to when he comes over, don't make yourself available for him to see you, or try to not be home at that time.

• dump

• What a doush id say leave him your relationship can never be the way you want it to now

What Girls Said 2

• for god's sake, leave him! you deserve ten thousand times better. he doesn't truly love you, sorry, the truth hurts, because if he did he would not stray away, he wouldn't keep taking advantage of your taking him back when he did cheat, as well. you should realize what you're worth, which is way more than the likes of a guy who doesn't give all his attention to you! good luck, I really hope you realize you can do better!

• DUMP HIS CHEATING ASS