You are like sweet poison. Sweet as candy at the beginning, and deadly as poison in the end.

A friend of mine just told me that, and I'm not sure what it really means...Any help is very welcome.

Thanks!

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It means you seem sweet and innocent at first then when you get to know you you are evil and...evil!...Are you? 0-o"

1|0
    0|0
    • No, not at all! lol

But now it makes sense... because I treat him as a friend, but he recently told me he fell in love with me...and I just don't talk to him often anymore because I respect my boyfriend.

• Ah, I see =S Tough situation! Well, I've helped! YAY! XD

• BEST ANSWER! YAY! XD =D =] =} =) =P :D :P :) :} :} ;D ;P ;] ;} ;} ;) THANKYOU! T.T sob sob

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• That doesn't seem like a real cool thing to say to someone. If they have a beef with you, they should take their leave of you instead of concocting strange remarks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Your nice and sweet at first and then when they get to know you, your not good at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • that you change as he got to know you

0|0
    0|0
  • doesnt sound like a compliment. I don't know your relationship with her but it sounds like your sweet at first but deep down your core is deadly.

cheers

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree, I thought he said a bad thing...thanks for your input :)