How to get my ex back?

i miss him more than anything I can’t even describe the feeling. We broke up because we’d argue over dumb shit.. but we really loved each other. But in a way I took him for granted and he’d give me countless chances. He loved me unconditionally and cared about me. There was times he’d literally beg me to get back with him and I just never thought we’d ever end. We’d argue but we’d be back good in the next few minutes and it’d be lovely again. Or we’d break up and try to be friends but we’d still act like a couple then get right back together. He was my other half , my best friend , my only friend. The person that motivated me to even want to do anything. He’s told me his darkest secrets, flaws, memories , everything. I miss him so much and everything reminds me of him. Last time I said horrible things and yet he still wanted to at least be my friend and we talked about how In the future we’d maybe get back together. But I felt him drifting. Just 2 weeks ago we was crazy for each other still to us not talking at all, no communication. How could that be? I know I fucked up on a good man despite his many flaws. How can I get him back. I know he at least thinks about me we’ve talked about moving in , marriage , kids.. how can this be? How can I prove to him that I’d change my ways.. I don’t know what to. Even talking to new people no one is him. I can’t connect with anyone because I keep comparing and all these guys just want sex. He never pressured me for sex and even when he had that chance to take my virginity he said I wasn’t ready and didn’t take advantage. I miss him, he was the only guy who actually loved me. And was IN LOVE with me now I lost him.
How to get my ex back?
Add Opinion