Will he dump me over this? Please help!

I've had a rough time recently: my friend died over Christmas, and I spent a lovely Christmas holiday being closer to my boyfriend. So I was quite sad to go back to university. The first two weeks didn’t go so well; I started to miss home, missed my friend's funeral and had arguments with people on my course; as such, I felt my course was going nowhere. This made me feel I was useless, and wasting my time at University. When my boyfriend came down this weekend, I couldn't wait; it started off great till the day he had to leave. The fact I wasn't going to see him for 2 weeks after made me feel worse. I really miss my friend, miss home, miss him, and feel frustrated about my course. I do have a good group of friends at University but I need to make sure I'm doing something worthwhile.

On the day he had to leave I was quiet and a bit sullen. He knows its been a rough few weeks but I've been really down about things, and I'm afraid It's being going on for too long. I'd been in tears on the phone to him a few times about it. I'm sure he understands. I'm a worrier and I'm scared I'm going to push him away. I really want to talk to him about it and be reassured I'm not going to lose him over this.

01

What Guys Said 1

• Nah he won't. He will understand that you're really going through a rough time and you need his support. If he doesn't, he's probably not in the relationship for the right reasons. Like you said, you're a worrier so just calm down. Next time you talk to him, tell him how much you appreciate him for staying with you through this rough patch your going through.

What Girls Said 0