How should I tell my friends that I am moving?

I'm moving at the end of school, but how do I tell my friends this?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't tell them right away but if you have a guy a guy chasing you let him know ahead of time. It can be really sweet for a guy to get a chance to tell you how he feels when he know he's moving. Be like "john, don't tell anyone but I'm moving in 2 months. I there anything younwant to tell me?

• What if the guy you like you have told them that you like them and they said "I will think about it". But he said that before you found out the news about moving. What do you do then? Just tell him that it will not work out?

• So you told the guy or he told you... Your wording is difficult...

• Sorry, I told him that I like him

What Guys Said 2

• "Once school's out, I'm outski." Also, telling them you're moving isn't really something too complicated.

• you don't want to wait to long its best to tell them now so it won't be as hard the day you leave

What Girls Said 2

• "i'm moving"

not a big deal. people move all the time

• Just tell them all at lunch or in homeroom and be like, "Hey guys. I'm moving at the end of the school year. I hope we can all stay friends." You know my Facebook, cell number...