Should I tell him bye?

I dated this kid for a long time and we broke up 8months ago.. he dumped me an I have been waiting around for him to come back to me and have been doing everything I can to be with him. Lately though I have been done waiting.. I have started to go out again, have fun an speak up for myself.. I still love him but have met someone new, we have only gone on one date but I had the time of my life. I feel like I need to tell my ex but am unsure how to..i told him I was seeing other people but he just brushed me off.. I don't know what I should do or say. I don't know if I am ready to tell him 100 bye but I really liek this new kid

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Why does every question on this site seem to be just like my past? Well anyway, what you should do is, really follow what your heart is saying its not much advice but you'll know what to do.

But if you are happy with this new guy that came along, forget about your ex, your ex is an ex for a reason and I think you are done waiting around for him, they always come back when you are happy, and it kinda makes you wonder "should I stop talking to this amazing guy and go back to my ex?" the answer is, no, DO NOT go back to your ex, don't even communicate with him. You got a new life and so does he. So move on, turn the page, chapter, w/e you wanna call it.

What Guys Said 1

• I think this is a personal decision on what feels best. You say he brushed you off when you told him you were seeing other people before, and if he does not want to hear it then he won't, even if you do feel sort of obligated to tell him. And, if you have broken up 8 months ago, I'm sorry to be the one to say this, but he may not be coming back.

Whether he does or not, you don't need to tell him a 100%, yes-or-no decision right now in any case. I think you are free to do whatever you think is best, as it does not seem to me like he is expecting you to do or say one thing or another; Be that either telling him a 100% decision, or that you're seeing someone new.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!