Secretly hope ex gets dumped!

My ex has a new Boyfriend who she is crazy about (she dumped me). She has never been dumped and I still have feelings for her but part of me wants her to go through what she put me through. Have you had this feeling before?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Ahaha, that's hilarious. I've been in the same position, he dumped me basically because he's an asshole. But, since he seems to have this charm over girls, it seems they really seem to like him and don't ever want to let him go. Since we dated last year, he's dated one girl and had a thing with two girls, which he ended everything with all of them. He's really just not looking for a commitment, so I got pissed that he put me through all that. Leading to making me wish that he would go through the same thing with his new girlfriend, unfortunately not. He didn't, he used her and dumped her. One day I guess he will. Karmas a bitch. The one thing I can still throw in his face is that, I'm still the best he's ever gotten even after a year. ;)

What Girls Said 3

• No, but my ex dumped me for someone else and lied about it... and by the time I knew about her, they had broke up.

• Yes, but I hope it's 10 times worse for them than us.

• yeah...you just have to learn to not care about them anymore though. Like sand through your fingers.

What Guys Said 0