Have you taken back or went back to your ex, and what made you decide this??

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, because at the time I figured we were ex's because she wanted a break. It wasn't til later that I found out she has been cheating on me even before the break. The later she ended up cheating on me again with a new guy the second time around. This time I said screw you, oh and one more thing, your friend, (insert name here) she's taste a lot better than you. Because during our break, she, my ex, would tell me how she had met a new guy, so I figured I should meet a new girl. That new girl just happened to be one of her friends. I know the saying, friends are offlimits, but you're my ex, why do I care what you think? I was surprised when I took her back after that break when she was with one guy and I was with another guy. But it's all good, after I found out she cheated on me the second time, her sister and I hit it off. My ex always would tell her sister that whatever she did, her sister would do as well. So her younger sister and I talked about how she would always say that, and we looked at each other and said at the same time, "Yeah, just like how you did your ex, and then afterwords I did your ex." I know I sound like a complete prick, but I didn't get with her friend or her sister for the sole purpose of getting back at her. It just happened to work out that way.

All in all I think the reason I took my ex back was an excuse to see her younger sister. Since at that time no one knew how I felt bout her. And also at this time I had no clue her sister had a thing for me either. It wasn't til after the second break-up we explained our feelings to one another.

• she was with one guy and I was with another *girl* hahah

What Guys Said 1

• My ex hurt me so bad. I don't even know what I would say to her if I ever heard from her again. She just up and left one day and I'm still not 100% since and it's been a long time. I don't wish horrible things on her, but I don't want her in my life.

What Girls Said 1

• Nope. Once an ex always an ex. We broke up for a reason and (so far) I've never felt the need to get back with someone after a break-up.