My ex-boyfriend says he misses me?

So this is kinda a complicated story but this guy and I, we'll call him Bob, were really good friends for a long time. And there were times when one of us would like the other but nothing really happened because neither of us were really looking for a relationship. Last year in Mayish he told me that he liked me again and I also liked him, so we decided to just fool around and then see if we wanted to be "together." After about two weeks, he out of the blue texted me and told me that he wanted to stop because some girl told him that I was talking about him behind his back and didn't actually like him (both of which were completely untrue). He refused to listen to me and cut off all contact. Now, like 8 months later, he texts my best friend to tell her that he misses me and convinces her to give him my new number, my IM screen name- everything. Now he wants to talk to me and I really don't know if I should bother. He refused to trust me, told me he never wanted to talk to me again, but now he misses me. Advice?

10

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If you miss him then let him, but lay down the ground rules and let him know how you felt and what he needs to do in order to be apart of your life again. He broke your trust, so he needs to own up and take responsibility.